Date of last update : 09/12/2020
In the context of distance selling, the collection of personal information is mandatory for the processing, delivery and billing of orders.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person in charge of the processing implemented on the jam-vision.fr website is: Sébastien Brusset
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We carry out the following treatments:
- Manage your customer account, your shopping cart and your orders
- Manage deliveries and your order tracking
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by e-mail
- Contact you by phone, in case of need for delivery
- Gathering your opinion
- Administer contests, promotions, or surveys
- Improve customer knowledge, statistics and performance of our site
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA DISCLOSED?
Your data is transmitted to our service providers for the processing and dispatch of orders:
Secure payment on the site
The fight against fraud
The shipping of your orders
Personalization of the contents of mobile sites and applications
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request access to, modification or deletion of your personal data.
Send us your written request, accompanied by proof of identity, to the following address:
Just Add Water Studio, company F&H,
33 quai Arloing,
Your request will be processed within 30 working days upon receipt.